Our luxury travel consortia, Virtuoso, is renowned for its annual publication of its Best of the Best magazine. In 2020 this was a 675-page monument to everything luxury in travel and featured every property on the planet where us advisors are able to offer you those special touches and extra complimentary amenities that so often make the difference to a trip whether it's a 3-week tour of Southeast Asia or 3 nights in the Rockies.
With the disruption to our industry in the last 12 months, Virtuoso have completely reinvented the format and have made it accessible to everyone for FREE as a purely digital option. In previous incarnations it was reserved for top clients only.
Even better, we have a link for you all that connects with Sybarite Travel and Virtuoso all at the same time. It's the best mash-up ever. Although we absolutely pride ourselves on helping our clients with planning all aspects of a trip, there are times we have noted that our clients don't feel they should bother us for a simple 3-night hotel stay somewhere. Nothing could be further from the truth as we want to help you with every luxury trip you are taking, but now there is an option to book quickly and simply on this website and still enjoy all the included amenities.
So there are 2 huge reasons to bookmark the link you will find by clicking on the button below: 1. Browse and search through Best of the Best 2021 which showcases more than 1,400 luxury hotels, resorts, spas, lodges, and villas around the world. Each looks forward to welcoming Virtuoso travelers with unparalleled hospitality and exclusive amenities.
2. Book your hotel stay directly on the Virtuoso site. We will be notified and will follow up to inquire if you need any other services regarding your trip.
This hilltop resort, situated on the sunny Peloponnese peninsula and surrounded by olive groves, comprises 38 contemporary pavilions scattered on different levels for maximum privacy and mesmerizing views. Each freestanding structure, accessed through the central, stone-walled courtyard, features its own swimming pool and terrace with shady pergola. Guests can take advantage of the private beach club, the acclaimed Aman Spa, and a choice of restaurants; activities include sailing, waterskiing, mountain biking, and nature trekking.
2. One&Only Mandarina - Mexico Woven seamlessly into the diverse, dramatic vistas of one of the last tropical beachfront rainforests in Mexico's Riviera Nayarit, One&Only Mandarina is an energized environment that calls you to adventure. Discover spacious, standalone chic treehouses and villas within the emerald cliffsides, a stone’s throw from palm-fringed sands, swimmable shores and an energetic environment crafted for reconnection. Embark on unlimited ocean adventures, explore miles of nature trails and immerse in the Mandarina Polo & Equestrian Club – a world-class hive of activity for riders and spectators alike.
3. Sensei Lana'i, A Four Seasons Resort - Hawaii Rich traditions in wellness combine with serene architecture and lush gardens to create a wellness retreat at this island sanctuary. Step into your private spa hale (below), onsen bath, or light-filled room that harmonizes with the tropical landscape. Experts will craft a customized program that balances wellness, culture, recreation, and technology to guide your journey to greater well-being. Reinvigoration is paramount, with endless adventures designed to energize and soothe. Try the outdoor rain-forest shower, jungle canopy zip-line course, or rhythmic yoga. Then refuel with fresh dishes at Nobu for Lāna‘i.
4. Moskito Island - British Virgin Islands At Sir Richard Branson’s exclusive Moskito Island, the only requirements are beachwear and a sense of adventure. The casual yet over-the-top resort is all-inclusive, and everything from meals and drinks to water sports equipment is included – guests can even book a DJ for a night. Stay in one of the 11 luxury private estates, villas that come with fully equipped kitchens, wraparound infinity-edge pools, and the expected highly attentive service.
5. Como Shambhala Estate - Ubud, Indonesia Immerse yourself in serenity beyond imagination at Como Shambhala Estate. Deep within the lush Balinese forest overlooking the Ayung River, this "retreat for change" offers a life perspective as tranquil as the waters below. Five multisuite residences are themed after nature’s elements, with a variety of private villas for a sense of oneness with the pristine setting. Each features butler service and an infinity swimming pool. Enjoy healthful and energizing COMO Shambhala cuisine and the aid of professional nutritionists; de-stress in the springs and the holistic spa; and renew with renowned healers, yoga masters, and life coaches.